THE NEW TRIP DATA MENU (See old one HERE)
Clicking the "Folder" icon (or depending on your device, you might see this icon: )
The Available Options
1. This gives you a detail of the current trip database you are currently using. In this case, the "default trip" is currently in use.
2. Share / (Export) The Data from this trip (You can export in GPX or KML formats See THIS)
3. Create/New (Empty) Trip Database
- This would also show the directory of where the new Trip Database is being saved.
4 Switch to another TRIP Database (if you have other pre-existing trips you have saved, if not, you will only see the default trip)
- You are also given the option (aside from being able to choose and load that particular trip) to DELETE the trip file within the app.
5 Import Tracks or Waypoints - It will prompt you to locate your saved tracks/waypoints (depending on where you set your storage or where you store your other files)
6 Find Trails (using Everytrail.com)